Try & Hire
The Try & Hire formula is ideal for getting to know your future employee better. How does it work exactly?
First, we listen carefully to your specific needs and requirements, based on the ‘no cure no pay’ principle. What kind of profile are you looking for? What technical knowledge is required? What is the corporate culture like? What type of personality fits in? What are the career opportunities? These are some examples of questions we like to have answered in advance, so we can be sure that we can find the perfect match between your company and the consultant. It needs to click on both a technical and a personal level.
As soon as we have all the info, we get to work.
- We do a thorough face-to-face screening at our offices.
- We check for references.
- We propose the candidates based on a day price, VAT excluded.
- We determine in advance how long the trial period will last: 12, 18 or 24 months. The consultant is on our payroll and at the end of the term he or she can be hired free of charge and without additional fees.
- During the trial period, we provide the necessary follow-up through performance reviews. If necessary, we’ll make adjustments through coaching or training.
- If the employer or the employee does not experience a perfect match, we apply a mutual notice of one month.
Whether you’re looking for a junior, mid-level or senior profile, ElmosExpert always finds the IT expertise you need in any field.